The regulation of Jordan Insurance Federation No. (107) of 2008 defined its objectives as follows:-
i- This Federation aims at taking care of his members interests and Strengthening cooperation among the Federation members to organize and coordinate between them in order to promote insurance business through the following duties and powers:
- Cooperation and coordination with Insurance Commission of Jordan and other related parties to insurance sector on the Local, Arab and International levels.
- Increasing Insurance awareness among the citizens.
- Holding professional insurance seminars, conferences and training courses aiming to promoting insurance business.
-Conducting studies , researches and preparing statistics related to insurance business.
- Participating and cooperating with Insurance Commission in establishing a specialized insurance institute.
- Issuing brochures, fliers. publications , newsletters and periodicals related to different insurance activities.
- Settling financial debts among his members through clearing procedures.
- Supporting technical cooperation among its members via contribution in exchanging information and experience between them and with the Federation also setting a mechanism to exchange data and information.